Thorogood 804-4612 Brown Leather Composite Toe Puncture Resistant Work Boot
The Thorogood 804-4612 is a compact, 6 inch, tobacco oil-tanned leather work boot. This work boot packs a lot of features people look for in a work boot, especially if you are looking for a focus on safety and durability.
This boot is heavy duty from the ground up. The sole of the Thorogood 804-4612 offers slip resistant, aggressive tread. It keeps you on your feet instead of your back. In addition to the tread features, the sole is made out of rubber and built using Goodyear Welt/Stitch Down construction for durability.
This boot also has a steel shank, and the removable insole is puncture resistant. It protects your feet from dangerous walking conditions. To add to the durability of this boot, the 6" upper is full grain leather and has a padded collar. It also has 90 degree heel construction.
Boot durability can be important, but this boot also offers essential safety features. The composite, semi-oblique safety toe that this boot comes with sticks out as particularly beneficial because it meets the ASTM rating requirements. This boot is also EH Rated. It is tested for and meets the 18,000 volt electrical shock resistance standard.
The Thorogood 804-4612 stands up to the tests of the work boot regimen. It has been armed with some of the best features and materials available in any boot. It also offers the safety and value that you would expect from a company that made its name as a working man's boot manufacturer.
- Upper: Tobacco Oil-Tanned Full Grain Leather
- Construction: Goodyear Storm Welt
- Insole: Full Length Removable Polyurethane Footbed
- Midsole: Rubber
- Shank: Steel
- Outsole: Oil and Slip Resisting Rubber Chevron
- Special Features: Flexible Puncture-Resisting Insole Material. ASTM F2413-11 M I/75/C/75. Composite Oblique Safety Toe. EH Rated. Tested For and Meets CAN/CSA-Z195 18,000 Volts Electrical Shock Resistance Standard