Rocky Governor Brown Leather Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boots RKYK002
You need a work boot that works as long and hard as you do. The Rocky Governor RKYK002 is the workhorse you need with all the comfort and safety today’s high-tech footwear has to offer.
The Governor’s composite safety toe meets all safety standards for ASTM protective toe and CSA crush and impact safety, without the extra weight that makes a traditional steel toe awkward and tiring to walk in. This boot insulates the wearer from electrical shock, providing protection from electrical hazards that meets ASTM standards. A tough Vibram® outsole resists the damaging effects of rough surfaces and oil while providing a flexible, non-slip base that will keep you steady even when the footing is questionable. Rocky took care of the hazards of your work day, so you can focus on the day ahead.
The Rocky Governor RKYK002 is constructed of full-grain leather and 900D nylon that will stand up to the toughest days and resist tearing and scuffs. The added protection of a Vibram® heel guard keeps your heels scuff free and lets you kick off your boots without damage.
The Governor’s upper is fully waterproof and lined with advanced GORE-TEX® fabric that lets your feet breathe while it keeps out the elements. When days get long and your feet really need a little extra comfort, you can count on Rocky boots to deliver. Rocky’s exclusive Terra Suspension footbed is made of durable polyurethane that supports your feet where they need it most. You get excellent heel and arch support that also offers a soft touch.
The Rocky Governor RKYK002 offers the best of both worlds. It’s a traditional lace-up work boot, loaded with high-tech features. The Governor give you safety and comfort in one tough package.
- Leather, Rubber, 900 D Nylon
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6" from arch
- Full-Grain Leather with 900 D High Abrasion Resistant Nylon.Vibram lightweight, flexible slip,oil resistant outsole
- Removable Goodyear Welt Construction. Vibram high-abrasion Heel Guard
- ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe/Electronic Hazard Classification
- Composite Toe-Lighter than Standard Steel Toe, has same impact resistance with Standard Toe
- Durably Waterproof and Breathable GORE-TEX® fabric.Terra suspension footbed