Keen Mt. Vernon Wheat Leather Steel Toe Waterproof Slip Resistant Work Boots USA
This product is unavailable for retail order.
The Mt. Vernon is a hard-working, high-performance boot meant for medium to heavy duty. It's waterproof, and the non-slip outsole stands up to the slickest work sites. Asymmetrical steel-toe protection ensures an anatomically correct fit, and the resilient, shock-absorbing midsole provides comfort that doesn't quit. Assembled with pride in our Portland, Oregon factory, with materials from around the world.
• American Built with materials from around the world.
• Direct attach PU midsole
• Integrated PU heel cushion
• KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
• Left and right asymmetrical steel toe
• Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
• Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
• Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
• Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
• Not compatible with aftermarket insoles or orthotics
• Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
• Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
• TPU stability shank
• Waterproof leather upper