Keen Louisville 107969, 6" Brown Leather Steel Toe Water Proof EH Rated Oil & Slip Resistant
Brand Coastal Boot LLC
You're out there, and you need a good pair of foot armor. The Louisville Met delivers full protection, top to bottom, thanks to the internal metatarsal guard, steel toe and abrasion-resistant leather. Comfortable, safe and supportive, these are boots built for gnarly jobs.
Protecting toes one shoe at a time.
- 90 degree heel
- Abrasion resistant tough-tec leather
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Internal metatarsal guard
- KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toe
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH and Mt standards
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- TPU stability shank
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
Our oil and slip resistant outsoles meet or exceed ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.
LEFT & RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOE
Uniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.