Keen Estacada 1010112, 6" Brown Leather USA EH WP ST Oil & Slip Resistant
Brand Coastal Boot LLC
When you need a work boot that's as comfortable from daybreak to last call, the KEEN Estacada WP is your go-to waterproof boot choice. With the KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane and waterproof leather upper, this boot can withstand wet weather and job site environments. The removable metatomical dual density footbed is anatomically engineered for comfort and support, and the asymmetrical left and right steel toes contribute to added safety and impact protection. The oil- and slip-resistant outsole ensures secure footing. American Built in our Portland factory with direct-attach construction for superior bonding.
- American Built with materials from around the world.
- Direct attach outsole for superior bonding
- KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toe
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
LEFT & RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOE
Uniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.