Keen Braddock Low 1011244, Black Leather Made In USA EH Rated Steel Toe Oil & Slip Resistant Oxford
Part of KEEN Utility's American Built collection, this steel-toe work shoe is ideal for indoor job-sites. It features signature comfort technologies and a non-slip, non-marking outsole. Comfortable right out of the box, it's the perfect medium-duty shoe. American Built with materials from around the globe.
- American Built with materials from around the world.
- Direct attach PU midsole
- Integrated PU heel cushion
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toe
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Not compatible with aftermarket insoles or orthotics
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- TPU stability shank
- Water resistant nubuck leather upper
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
Our oil and slip resistant outsoles meet or exceed ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.
LEFT & RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOE
Uniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.