Dr Martens Calamus R21820601, Rubberized Breathable Durable TPU Composite Toe EH Rated Slip Resistant Work Boots
Brand Dr. Martens
The pinnacle of the DM’s Lite range, Calamus provides great protection without the weight of traditional work boots. Calamus represents the new chapter in Dr. Martens non-metallic footwear. Utilizing a unique, lightweight, 3-part TPU shell molding we’ve injected directly on to the breathable synthetic upper. It features a composite material toe-cap that meets ASTM requirements.
Antimicrobial treated, breathable linings and a removable smart-foam molded footbed enhance the comfort to keep your feet dry and comfortable. The highly flexible, cushioning EVA midsole provides great levels of comfort while the high traction, engineered, rubber compound outsole has heat and slip resistance to keep you safe. A padded collar and tongue add to the internal comfort and external rubber toe bumper ensures additional durability and work-site protection.
- Breathable Lining for Temperature Regulation and Moisture-Wicking Breathability
- TPU Molded Frame Upper bonded to a High Abrasion Polymer Mesh
- Lightweight Composite Toe that meets ASTM F2413-11 MI/75 C/75 EH requirements
- EVA Midsole engineered to provide lighweight flexibility and cushioning
- Rubber Compound Outsole designed for maximum grip, flexibility, and durability
- Lightweight Breathable Smart Foam Softwair Memory Foam Insole with Anti-microbial treatment