Danner Hiker 45001, Brown Leather & Camo Water Proof Gortex
Danner men's waterproof hiker Leather and camo, Gortex waterproof 45001
With a nod to our past, we rebuilt a legend. Bringing back our popular CamoHide? leather and building on our proven TERRA FORCE® technology, we updated the design for a more streamlined and lightweight profile. The all-leather toe and heel cap protect against wear. We opened the toe box to create a wider platform and better fit. The waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® liner keeps feet dry throughout the hunt. We added an Ortholite® footbed with triple layer cushioning for improved comfort. A new outsole retains all the performance of previous generations with a combination of rubber compounds that perform in slick mud and rugged underbrush. No matter where your hunt takes you, this is the boot you can count on to perform.
* Durable, waterproof full-grain CamoHide? leather upper with rugged and lightweight 1000 Denier nylon
* Mossy Oak® Break-Up Infinity® camo features unprecedented depth and detail with leaves, limbs, acorns, and branches layered over actual images of the woods to break up a hunter’s silhouette
* Full-grain leather toe and heel cap
* Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
* 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
* Cushioning three density open cell polyurethane Ortholite® footbed
* Lightweight and stable performance of Danner’s TERRA FORCE® platform
* Danner® Pronghorn outsole for solid traction over rugged terrain
* Nylon shank
* 6” Height
* 51 oz per pair
* DPH1-H Last
This athletic fitting last offers great heel capture and an anatomical forefoot that gives more room in the toe box. Fits true to size.