Danner Corvalis 17602, Brown Non Metallic Water Proof Composite Toe EH Rated Hiker
Danner Mens Safety Hiker Corvallis 17602 Waterproof Non Metallic Leather Brown
Danner bootmakers build the Corvallis by hand. It's the only way to ensure heavy-duty components like the safety toe, leather upper, and GORE-TEXÂ® liner come together in a way that ensures uncompromised quality for the craftsman who wear them.
The Corvallis offers a rare blend of comfort and ruggedness. Designed specifically for workers who spend long hours on their feet, it provides features typically found on much heavier boots (triple-stitched seams and a non-metallic safety toe, for example). By incorporating advanced materials and weight-saving design, we made the Corvallis feel more like an athletic shoe than work boot.
* 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEXÂ® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
* Danner's rich, full-grain leather gives comfort and superior durability
* TERRA FORCEÂ? X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
* Abrasion-resistant toe and heel for protection in high wear areas
* Fastened with wider speed laces for a secure, tight fit
* Low profile 90Âº heel, unique lug pattern, oil and slip resistance provide superior traction from Danner Landscaper outsole
* TPU shank
* 5" height
* Lightweight at 52 oz
* The non-metallic safety toe won’t conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.